Synactive Inc., developer of innovative solutions to extend SAP applications to all user touch-points wherever they are, announces six new Liquid UI Mobile apps that aim to empower users. The pre-built apps developed on the Liquid UI platform are deployable in as a little as a day, and any modifications to the pre-built apps can be done easily through scripting in WS Rapid Development Framework, or deployed to any other touch-points, including HTML5-based browsers or SAP GUI. The six apps are as follows:
- Liquid UI Purchase Req Approval App and Liquid UI Purchase Order Approval App – helps managers approve purchase requisitions of indirect goods or services (maintenance, repair, etc.).
- Liquid UI Material Sales Analysis App – gives real-time insights into how well a certain material is selling.
- Liquid UI Customer Sales Analysis App – provides real-time customer sales information.
- Liquid UI Stock Overview App – enables users to check inventory of material stock in all plants or storage locations while in the field.
- Liquid UI Asset Look up App – search and view details of a desired asset on your phone using Google Maps, and bring up more details of the asset through a web search.
This article has been extracted from http://www.whatech.com/, please click on this link to read the article in full http://www.whatech.com/mobile-apps/20006-synactive-inc-launches-six-new-mobile-apps-for-sap-erp
Montash is a multi-award winning, global IT recruitment firm. Specialising in permanent and contract positions across mid-senior appointments which cover a wide range of industry sectors and IT functions, including:
ERP, BI & Data, Information Security, IT Architecture & Strategy, Scientific Technologies, Demand IT and Business Engagement, Digital and E-commerce, Infrastructure and Service Delivery, Project and Programme Delivery.
With offices based in London, Montash has completed assignments in over 30 countries and has appointed technical professionals from board level to senior and mid-management in permanent and contract roles.
For more information please visit www.montash.com