Performanta, the leader in information security and ITWeb Security Summit sponsor, will launch at the event its mobile application for Apple and Android phones. The application is designed to create a single point for all the relevant IT security news, and will aid you in getting the most out of the Security Summit event.
Features of the App include:
* Customisable news feeds and notifications to help you stay informed;
* Event agenda and speaker bios that integrate to your calendar to make sure you don’t miss that important presentation;
* An event map, so you can find your way around;
* QR code scanner to quickly collect contact information of attendees and presenters; and
* Performanta social media and blog links, to connect you to your trusted information security partner.
“The main purpose of the app was to create one focal news board for the infosec market, unbiased and free to all. With this initiation, we hope to prove once again our commitment and relevance to our customers,” say Irit Golan (project manager) and Brendan Kotze (MD Services) from Performanta.
At ITWeb’s Security Summit, you will learn from the world’s top security experts how to protect your business data.
This article has been extracted from http://www.itweb.co.za, please click on this link to read the article in full http://www.itweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=134557:Perfomanta-to-launch-its-mobile-app-for-Apple-Android-phones-at-ITWeb-Security-Summit-2014&catid=660
Montash is a multi-award winning, global IT recruitment firm. Specialising in permanent and contract positions across mid-senior appointments which cover a wide range of industry sectors and IT functions, including:
ERP, BI & Data, Information Security, IT Architecture & Strategy, Scientific Technologies, Demand IT and Business Engagement, Digital and E-commerce, Infrastructure and Service Delivery, Project and Programme Delivery.
With offices based in London, Montash has completed assignments in over 30 countries and has appointed technical professionals from board level to senior and mid-management in permanent and contract roles.