Ignify is pleased to announce the development of a new business management solution for maritime companies: the Marine and Offshore Services Template.
Based on the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software, the Ignify Marine and Offshore Services Template is specifically designed for companies in the business of servicing marine platforms, such as oil rigs, marine wind farms, and sub-sea installations.
“With Ignify’s extensive experience in developing and delivering robust ERP solutions for the maritime industry, our team understands the highly specialized, industry-specific functionality that marine offshore services providers require,” said Sandeep Walia, Chief Executive Officer of Ignify. “The Marine and Offshore Services Template gives marine offshore services providers a powerful, scalable system that efficiently manages supply movement and trade partnerships.”
With this solution, marine offshore services providers are able to thoroughly estimate and accurately analyze large, complex projections at the most detailed level. Equipped with this information, businesses are able to more easily determine project profitability and costs (such as examining the depreciation costs of high-capital equipment and resources, and properly allocating them to projects so as to maximize their use).
Components of the Marine and Offshore Services Template include:
- Contract Management and Contract Negotiation.
- Business Process Maps: Best practice maps for Order to Cash, Project Management, Procure to Pay, Asset and Equipment Management.
- Project management: Revenue Recognition, Billed vs. Earned, Earned vs. Burned, Equipment Utilization.
- Asset and Equipment Management: Maintenance, Allocation to Projects, Depreciation Management.
- Financials: Project Profitability, Division Profitability, Transfer Pricing and Asset Accounting.
- Standardized Data: Zip Codes/Postal Codes, Targets, Payment Methods, Bank Statement, Formats, Industry Standard Dimensions such as line of business, vessels, regions that reduce the burden of starting from scratch.
This article has been extracted from http://www.virtual-strategy.com, please click on this link to read the article in full http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2015/01/26/global-erp-solution-provider-ignify-announces-microsoft-dynamics-ax-solution-marine-and-o#axzz3Q1wmqZW9
Montash is a multi-award winning global technology recruitment business. Specialising in permanent and contract positions across mid-senior appointments across a wide range of industry sectors and IT functions, including:
ERP Recruitment, BI & Data Recruitment, Information Security Recruitment, IT Architecture & Strategy Recruitment , Energy Technology Recruitment, Demand IT and Business Engagement Recruitment, Digital and E-commerce Recruitment, Leadership Talent, Infrastructure and Service Delivery Recruitment, Project and Programme Delivery Recruitment.
Montash is headquartered in Old Street, London, in the heart of the technology hub. Montash has completed assignments in over 30 countries and has appointed technical professionals from board level to senior and mid management in permanent and contract roles.