Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday outlined new 3PAR storage systems for flash deployments.
The rollout comes as storage giants are increasingly targeting all-flash deployments as well as hybrid data centers. Flash storage is typically used for fast data crunching and analytics.
HP is battling everyone from EMC to Pure Storage to NetApp to Dell in the flash storage system market. HP's storage systems are meant to ride shotgun with its architecture, data services and converged systems.
The company's rollouts include:
- All-flash HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 systems that start at $19,479.
- An all-flash starter kit that includes 2 controllers, eight drives and support starting at $99,995.
- The 20450 all-flash arrays starting at $85,167.
- 3PAR Priority Optimization, a part of the company's data optimization suite, starting at $1,210.
- Storage software additions such as HP Smart SAN 1.0 for 3PAR StorServ 7000 and 8000 models as well as RMV-V 1.2.
This article has been extracted from http://www.zdnet.com, please click on this link to read the article in full http://www.zdnet.com/article/hp-rolls-out-3par-all-flash-arrays-steps-up-pricing-assault/
Montash is a multi-award winning global technology recruitment business. Specialising in permanent and contract positions across mid-senior appointments across a wide range of industry sectors and IT functions, including:
ERP Recruitment, BI & Data Recruitment, Information Security Recruitment, Enterprise Architecture & Strategy Recruitment , Energy Technology Recruitment, Demand IT and Business Engagement Recruitment, Digital and E-commerce Recruitment, Leadership Talent, Infrastructure and Service Delivery Recruitment, Project and Programme Delivery Recruitment.
Montash is headquartered in Old Street, London, in the heart of the technology hub. Montash has completed assignments in over 30 countries and has appointed technical professionals from board level to senior and mid management in permanent and contract roles.