With Google and Microsoft both already working on artificial intelligence (AI) software for their cloud services, it has been revealed that Amazon is now to join the battle. The internet giant is to prioritise developing AI for Amazon Web Services (AWS), the division that sells data storage and computing to IT professionals around the world. AWS is currently the fastest-growing division for Amazon, with the past year having seen sales soar by 60 per cen...
PETROCHEMICAL (SUPERMAJOR), OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN NETHERLANDS
- Challenge: Sponsored by the CFO, the IT function was tasked with upgrading and improving the functionality of the SAP Finance system.
- Mandate: To identify, qualify and rapidly deploy experienced SAP Architects, Functional Analysts, Project Managers, and other specialist resources to take on the challenge.
- Solution: Through our extensive SAP Specialists networks, Montash identified individuals and teams that were available and deployed them with the client, whilst ensuring that the commercial arrangement adhered to strict Dutch tax and Social Security laws.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN GERMANY
- Challenge: The client had embarked on a global SAP programme covering multiple locations.
- Mandate: Retained to provide a number of permanent and interim resources covering Architecture, Data, SAP Design, and other disciplines.
- Solution: Montash established an internal team to rapidly respond to the client’s demands and successfully placed multiple expert resources well within tight timescales and budget.
GLOBAL CONGLOMERATE, HQ IN DENMARK
- Challenge: In the face of an ever-increasing threat of cyber-security compromise, the client was keen to increase its core competency.
- Mandate: Engaged through a referral by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and asked to map the local market and identify a suitable second-in-command to the CISO.
- Solution: After an extensive and detailed search, Montash quickly secured an internationally regarded local candidate who could bring the necessary experience to support the CISO in facing the cyber-security threat.
GLOBAL AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS, HQ IN SWITZERLAND
- Challenge: Having identified a global shortfall of high-performing technology talent at management level, the CIO was looking to hire a number of suitable individuals.
- Mandate: Retained to identify, qualify and secure numerous high-performing individuals in a number of locations across the world.
- Solution: Over a six-month period, the assigned team within Montash successfully moved a number of world-class candidates, which involved negotiating complex re-location packages.
GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK, HQ IN PARIS
- Challenge: The Bank wanted to position itself as one of the leading providers of Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income electronically.
- Mandate: To identify the key players in the industry and target their talent on behalf of the client.
- Solution: Over a two-year period, Montash successfully moved multiple high-profile Technical and Quantitative individuals from competitors, including one of the most highly regarded experts in the field.
GLOBAL FMCG, HQ IN SPAIN
- Challenge: The client wanted to create, from scratch, a near-shore SAP Competency Centre to support the enterprise globally.
- Mandate: To support the creation of the Competency Centre by providing a large number of SAP Functional and Technical Consultants.
- Solution: Operating within tight timescales, Montash successfully identified a selection of highly skilled SAP experts, including at senior management level. Montash also guided a number of these candidates through the process of relocating within Europe.
GLOBAL E-COMMERCE ENTERPRISE, HQ IN GERMANY
- Challenge: The client was experiencing tremendous growth globally and their main challenge was moving their SaaS parts and integrating them into a coherent system.
- Mandate: One of the largest and most complex SaaS implementations across 40+ different countries.
- Solution: Working with Senior Stakeholders, Montash was able to build an in-house team that was able to keep control of their SaaS implementation. Successful hires across UK, Ireland & Germany.
GLOBAL TELCO COMPANY, HQ IN IRELAND
- Challenge: Currently Data Centers are facing challenges in cost, speed, integration, security, and energy management.
- Mandate: Create an IaaS solution to provide telecommunication operators, and other enterprises with the most cutting-edge IT Cloud Infrastructure.
- Solution: Montash has been working with the R&D function to place strategic and technical resources in Cloud and Orchestration. Successful placements across Ireland & UK.
GLOBAL CONSULTING COMPANY, HQ IN NETHERLANDS
- Challenge: Struggling to attract Senior Cloud professionals due to highly competitive market.
- Mandate: Build a Global Cloud Practice of Senior Managers and Directors.
- Solution: Montash used their extensive local network with Senior Professionals, and was able to successfully attract Senior Managers and Directors from their main competitors across the Benelux.