With a vast number of companies moving some, if not all, of their operations to the cloud, security continues to be of major concern. Whilst there are numerous patches and firewalls to safeguard defences, it has been highlighted that the most difficult area to protect against is human interaction. This is the view of Jamie Woodruff, a penetration tester and ethical hacker. Woodruff’s views come after he was contracted to conduct a penetration test in or...
GLOBAL FMCG, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN LONDON
- Challenge: To create, from scratch, a global Business Intelligence (BI) function that would allow Executives to quickly get “one version of the truth” across the entire enterprise.
- Mandate: To identify and attract a highly-regarded Global Head of BI to set strategy and build the function.
- Solution: Montash mapped the market, identified a shortlist of qualified candidates and approached them. Following the interview process, Montash secured the preferred candidate on behalf of the client.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN MANCHESTER
- Challenge: Faced with unprecedented project demand from the business, the technology function needed to rapidly recruit a team of ten Project Delivery Managers (PDMs).
- Mandate: To deliver three waves of candidates for interview, within very tight timeframes.
- Solution: Montash assigned an internal team to deliver three shortlists consisting of five fully qualified candidates over the course of three weeks. The entire mandate was completed with ten successful hires within five weeks.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, HQ IN UK
- Challenge: The client was receiving 10,000s of inquiries from Medical Providers, Sales Reps yearly and the business was struggling to track and audit responses.
- Mandate: Global PaaS Implementation based on the Force.com.
- Solution: Montash hired Senior Cloud Architect and Cloud Developers which built an app based on the Force.com Platform. Successful placements across UK & Netherlands.