Salesforce, a world leader in customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, has revealed that it is to open an innovation and engineering hub in Seattle. In order to increase the firm’s presence in the city, Salesforce Co-Founder Parker Harris said that the office located in Bellevue’s Nine Two Nine Office Tower will focus on its artificial intelligence (AI) initiatives. One reason for the move is so that the firm can access a new pool of talent. Ta...
GLOBAL FMCG, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN LONDON
- Challenge: To create, from scratch, a global Business Intelligence (BI) function that would allow Executives to quickly get “one version of the truth” across the entire enterprise.
- Mandate: To identify and attract a highly-regarded Global Head of BI to set strategy and build the function.
- Solution: Montash mapped the market, identified a shortlist of qualified candidates and approached them. Following the interview process, Montash secured the preferred candidate on behalf of the client.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN MANCHESTER
- Challenge: Faced with unprecedented project demand from the business, the technology function needed to rapidly recruit a team of ten Project Delivery Managers (PDMs).
- Mandate: To deliver three waves of candidates for interview, within very tight timeframes.
- Solution: Montash assigned an internal team to deliver three shortlists consisting of five fully qualified candidates over the course of three weeks. The entire mandate was completed with ten successful hires within five weeks.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, HQ IN UK
- Challenge: The client was receiving 10,000s of inquiries from Medical Providers, Sales Reps yearly and the business was struggling to track and audit responses.
- Mandate: Global PaaS Implementation based on the Force.com.
- Solution: Montash hired Senior Cloud Architect and Cloud Developers which built an app based on the Force.com Platform. Successful placements across UK & Netherlands.