The security of the UK has been threatened by 188 serious cyber attacks in the last three months, a government security chief has said. National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Chief Executive Ciaran Martin told The Sunday Times that national security was put at risk by many of these attacks. Martin was speaking ahead of the official opening of the NCSC, which has been set up to protect critical services in the UK from such attacks and improve underlying i...
GLOBAL FMCG, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN LONDON
- Challenge: To create, from scratch, a global Business Intelligence (BI) function that would allow Executives to quickly get “one version of the truth” across the entire enterprise.
- Mandate: To identify and attract a highly-regarded Global Head of BI to set strategy and build the function.
- Solution: Montash mapped the market, identified a shortlist of qualified candidates and approached them. Following the interview process, Montash secured the preferred candidate on behalf of the client.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS, OPERATING WORLDWIDE, HQ IN MANCHESTER
- Challenge: Faced with unprecedented project demand from the business, the technology function needed to rapidly recruit a team of ten Project Delivery Managers (PDMs).
- Mandate: To deliver three waves of candidates for interview, within very tight timeframes.
- Solution: Montash assigned an internal team to deliver three shortlists consisting of five fully qualified candidates over the course of three weeks. The entire mandate was completed with ten successful hires within five weeks.
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, HQ IN UK
- Challenge: The client was receiving 10,000s of inquiries from Medical Providers, Sales Reps yearly and the business was struggling to track and audit responses.
- Mandate: Global PaaS Implementation based on the Force.com.
- Solution: Montash hired Senior Cloud Architect and Cloud Developers which built an app based on the Force.com Platform. Successful placements across UK & Netherlands.