On Tuesday 18th April, Prime Minister Theresa May called a snap general election for 8th June, taking the nation by surprise. Rather than waiting until 2020, voters will now be casting their ballots in a matter of weeks. The hope for the government is that a Tory victory give the prime minister a strong mandate in parliament as Brexit negotiations begin. This sudden decision has been embraced by many in the recruitment industry due to the anticipated st...
GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK, HQ IN NEW YORK
- Challenge: The Bank had made the decision, due to regulatory challenges, to relocate a high profile Quantitative Research Group to New York. However, the relocation didn’t suit the whole team and a number of urgent requirements emerged.
- Mandate: To quickly identify and secure the necessary talent to ensure business continuity.
- Solution: Montash utilised detailed “market maps” to instantly source appropriate candidates for the mandate.
FINANCIAL SERVICES, NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL SECURITY
- Challenge: The financial institute had a requirement to build global security operations offering in North America
- Mandate: retained to place the entire security operations team within a set timescale
- Solution: Placed Global Head of Cyber Response, Lead Security Engineer and 2 Senior Security Analysts
LARGEST US PHARMACEUTICALS, RETAILER
- Challenge: Build the Global operations capability
- Mandate: retained to develop the Information Security Analytics and Response function in Chicago
- Solution: Delivered: Senior Manager for Incidence Response, 2 x Malware Engineers and 2 x Security Analysts
AGROCHEMICAL ORGANISATION HQ IN NORTH AMERICA
- Challenge: Build an IS function in North America with a Global capability
- Mandate: Retained to position an IS function within tight timeframes
- Solution: Placed the Head of IS Business function with partnering capability with France, Switzerland and APAC
GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS, HQ US
- Challenge: Develop a global operational IT function
- Mandate: To position senior and mid management teams across the whole IT function
- Solution: Placed IT directors, BI and Data, Architecture and business process roles