The UK’s largest and most prestigious cross-industry event showcasing the latest insights and innovations for large enterprise organisations.
The exponential growth of Big Data is unprecedented and is matched only by its enormous potential to change the way we all live, work and think. Every day, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created. By 2015 it is estimated that the volume of digital content in the world will grow to a staggering 8 billion terabytes.
Big Data is more than simply a matter of size. It presents an opportunity to find key insights and emerging trends in data, to make businesses more agile, board room decisions better informed, and answer questions that have previously been considered unanswerable.
Whitehall Media’s 6th biannual Big Data Analytics conference will bring together leading industry professionals to discuss the latest technologies and tools to unlock the business benefits of Big Data.
This high-level event is aimed at CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, Business Directors, Heads of BI, Data Scientists and all other technology professionals looking to leverage the opportunity to better harness their data for profitable use, while also being mindful of privacy, data protection and other legal, risk and compliance issues.
- Governance and Regulation
- Compliance and Security
- Big Data Architecture
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Continuity and Recovery
- Capacity and Data Monetisation
- Web Intelligence
- Customer/User, Transaction, System Analysis
- Data Compression, Management, Warehousing, Consolidation
- Data Quality, Migration, Integration, Synchronisation
- Data Protection
- Enterprise Applications
- Operational Efficiency and Visibility
- Performance Monitoring (real-time)
- Storage Infrastructures
- Hadoop, MapR for complex workloads
- New challenges posed by streaming data, social media content