Cyber Security Summit 2014 will bring together over 350 cyber security experts, senior officials and policy-makers from across public sector and industry to discuss the ever-changing threats posed by cyber-crime and share best practice strategies to help the UK effectively combat these threats.
Central to the discussion will be:
- Ensuring Businesses are Safe in Cyberspace by 2016
- Protecting the UK’s Critical National Infrastructure
- Collaboration to Identify & Tackle the Cyber Crime Threat
- Investing in Tomorrow’s Cyber Security Workforce
- Successfully Managing Cyber Security as part of the Digital Transformation