Building on 16 years of leading conferences within data management the SMi Group are delighted to introduce their 17th Annual E&P Information and Data Management Conference. Our 2015 conference will bring leading industry experts from across the globe to discuss the latest issues and developments in the industry.
The two day programme and 4 workshops will build on the success of 2014 which saw over 70% of oil and gas end-users in the room. The event will give delegates the opportunity to discuss topics including data governance, standards and practice, issues of data quality, analytics
The event is the perfect platform for hearing about lessons learned in the field from oil and gas operators. SMi’s 17th annual E&P Information and Data Management Conference is an opportunity for companies within the industry to talk to leading experts who are currently working in upstream oil and gas. This will be a unique opportunity to hear about the advances within the industry and one that you cannot afford to miss.
• Discuss the growing need for data governance and develop ideas to take back to your teams
• Listen to regional and global case studies from leading oil and gas companies both large and small
• Why is there a shift in focus from the amount vs quality- how to get high standards across your company
• Hear from the evolving market on how to incorporate best practise strategies and methods
• How can your department become SMART?
• Bridge the gap between the engineers and IT departments to ensure a smooth operation across teams and individuals