Security Cleared 2nd Line Support Engineer needed. Our client, a leading technology company needs a security cleared 2nd line support engineer to start ASAP on a 6 months contract (Inside IR35) in London.
You will have advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as knowledge of the different operating systems/devices highly desirable, however Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and iOS is essential.
You will also have knowledge and experience of administering MS365 (at 2nd level) and also be able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely (e.g. explaining a complex incident in plain English).
- 2nd Line point of contact regarding support for c25,000 members.
- Capture, record and resolve incidents in accordance with agreed protocols/SLA's.
- To take on responsibilities in support of escalation of live service issues, delivery of services and investigation/delivery of new requirements.
- Manage customer expectations when dealing with an incident/new work request and show reasoning and analysis when providing options and recommendations to resolve/deliver;
- Maintain 'Service Now' log of all incidents raised and resolve incidents in accordance with office standards and the SLA.
- Follow incident, change and problem management operating procedures and contribute to maintaining them and suggesting improvements.
- Proactively monitor call trends, using this knowledge to provide suggestions to stakeholders on improvements to the service.
- To provide input into wider team's initiatives. The post-holder will be expected to actively contribute to the team's operational objectives and provide input into how the team can improve and meet its targets;
- Produce/maintain clear and concise documentation (office protocols, team guides, user guides, communications to user, etc).
- Identify and procure hardware/software and assist with financial management and invoice payment, following departmental guidelines.
- Assess the impact of any changes to MS365 and to identify how this may impact the customer/support team.
- Assess the impact of change and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Must have security Clearance
If you fit this role, please apply immediately.