Agile Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer - French Speaking
Agile Business Analysts are required by a global brand to support them on a flagship IT transformation project.
Role: Business Analyst
Length: 8 Months - with likely extensions
Remote Work: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, I am able to offer 100% remote work for an undetermined amount of time - Eventually you will be required to work on-site in Munich with roughly 20%-40% remote work
Client Location: Munich, Germany
Start Date: May 2020
Project Language: English (French language skills are a bonus)
Working with a team focused on a global IT platform roll out to several European entities, you will perform the role of business analyst within an agile organisation.
This specific project will oversee the delivery of an IT platform focused on the sales and distribution cycle within the insurance sector. The platform is being rolled out to an internal French division with a focus on the following areas: Customer Advisory, Task Management, Workplace & People Data Management.
Ideal Experience Level: 5-8 Years
- Requirements gathering / requirements engineering
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM & Kanban)
- Technical understanding of software development and international IT projects
- Documentation & writing user stories
- French language skills (highly desirable)
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
- Sales and / or distribution experience (desirable)
There is a strong preference for candidates with fluency in French and / or experience within insurance, sales and distribution.