Agile Delivery Manager required. An Agile Delivery Manager is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a media company, based in West London on a six month contract. The candidate must have "true lean delivery experience".
The Agile Delivery Manager must also have the following skills/experience:
● Previous experience working in an agile Lean or Kanban environment.
● Proven end-to-end delivery of web and mobile applications.
● Proven delivery and/or on-going management of agile products.
● Demonstrable understanding of content or media asset management systems.
The Agile Delivery Manager will ideally have the following skills/experience:
● Previous hands on experience using content or media asset management systems.
● In-depth understanding of broadcast data, video transcoding workflows and systems.
● OTT, SVOD & AVOD experience.
● Experience of Big Screen / Connected TV applications (Samsung, LG, Amazon, Apple TV, Playstation & Xbox).
The Agile Delivery Manager will be responsible for:
● Manage the delivery of the product, not individual team members.
● Be a 'servant-leader' (read that with a big 'S' and a little 'l'), someone who enables the team by removing impediments and building an environment people can work in effectively.
● Under direction of the product lead, work with assigned engineering teams to deliver on the agreed roadmap.
● Supporting the product lead in developing, maintaining and executing on an achievable 'now, next, future' roadmap that delivers on the defined business objectives for the Central Digital Platform.
● Continual collaboration with team to identify, manage and resolve any dependencies, risks and issues throughout the life-cycle of the project
● Work with the teams to manage the releases including the preparation and distribution of release notes for all release to the necessary internal and external stakeholders
● Supporting the product lead by tracking and reporting capacity and owning this communication with the relevant business stakeholders / units.
● Ensuring requests are properly understood and documented and that any future feature requests from the business are captured through the correct process thus protecting the product.
● Ensuring that the impact of any features being pushed into the roadmap are fully evaluated and documented including the knock on effect to planned features.
● Challenge decisions with data driven justification where it makes sense to do so.
● Facilitate scrumban ceremonies inc planning, daily standups, retro, planning & demos.
● Be willing to travel internationally on occasion - working with other offices and 3rd party providers to ensure successful delivery of the project.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.