Application Service Manager - Solution Design - SC Cleared
I am looking for an SC Cleared Solution Architect who must have experience in Application Service Delivery Management and working on bids to join my client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract. The role will be remote.
You must come from a Service Application Support, Service Application Management background, and understand Agile and DevOps and have transitioned into designing solutions. You will be ITIL 4 qualified and support and enhance the client's bids for new pieces of work.
It is essential that you have experience of putting bids together and designing as a Solution Architect; not a Technical Architect for cloud implementation. You will design the solution for the client to deliver to the cloud. It is important to understand cloud and how the client delivers application services in a cloud (agnostic) environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-sales leadership (solution development, costing, win workshops, client presentations)
- Provide technical leadership for the creation of solutions in response to client RFI, RFP, DOS (Digital Outcomes & Solution) and other Framework bid opportunities
- Providing pre-sales SME input for the development and progression of the Application Modernisation pipeline, supporting the conversion of opportunities
- Working closely with the Application Management, Industry and Deal Solutions teams to ensure the portfolio of offerings are aligned to service processes, service governance and market business requirements
- Maintenance of pre-sales collateral and associated modelling templates
- Application Management Service modelling and associated cost modelling
You will have the following skills:
- Application Management delivery/support background
- Agile/DevOps delivery background/good understanding
- Experience with large Application Services customer
- Experience of large Application Management proposal development
- Experience in designing and/or managing Cloud services, enabling the Applications provider to manage all cloud services above a virtual DC network
- IT operating model assessment, design and implementation experience
- ITIL 4 qualified
- Hands-on experience in IT Service Management:
- Designing and managing an IT service
- Service Introduction and Transition
- Service Delivery Improvement
- Capability and experience of implementing and integrating toolsets for provision of automated Application Management services
- Ability to articulate next generation Application Management offerings as a value proposition highlighting business value
- Working in multi-disciplined large deal teams
- Demonstrable presentation and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable networking and communication skills
If you have SC Clearance and are a good fit please apply immediately.