Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source an Application Support Analyst for an initial three months based in Coventry.
You will be working in a highly collaborative team to resolve live incidents that have an impact on the user community being able to fulfil their activities.
You will provide 3rd line resolution of incidents and be able to fault find across the application stack of code, database and cloud infrastructure to determine the root cause, take remedial action to resolve the incidents across the team and package up unresolved incidents for development teams
- Knowledge of the C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC programming languages. Being able to read the code and understand the business logic, identify the issues.
- Experience of fault finding on SQL Azure
- Experience in front end web development in html, CSS.
- Use of Azure cloud services to deliver applications
- Agile / Scrum certified
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence and Trello
- User focus. You can identify needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence.
- Ability to obtain BPSS
Skills we'd like:
- Azure certification