Montash are currently supporting a client looking for a bilingual (German/ English) AX 2012 Applications Support Analyst For a Permanent role.
Must be located in Monheim or be able to travel to Monheim daily
Purpose Of The Job
The Applications Support Analyst will operate as part of a European team with the responsibilities of providing day to day support, administration, configuration, customisation and maintenance of the corporate business ERP system and supporting applications across Europe. Responsible for supporting your business unit's user base in delivering a proactive and responsive support service, while operating as part of core European applications team ensuring the smooth running and continued development of the corporate business apps landscape that underpins critical business functions. The role will be based out of our Monhiem office, and may involve travel to various European sites on occasions.
Design, implement and maintain SSIS packages
Trouble shooting, and problem-solving issues related to the database environments
Assisting with data migration activities
Ad hoc reporting / data extracts through T-SQL
Strategy & Innovation
- Resolves conflicting goals and priorities using formal organisational knowledge and informal network relationships to accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrates commitment to seek out opportunities and contributes to developing innovative or alternative solutions.
Operations & Results
- Contributes to improvement of policies and procedures that facilitate progress.
- Practices highly effective organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Proactively review systems identifying change that can deliver financial, time and effort saving.
Customers & Relationships
- Accurately identifies and anticipates client's needs.
- Follows through on commitments and responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Consistently provides quality service and solutions to customer needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-5 years' experience of supporting ERP systems in a retail / wholesale environment, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience in interpreting, communicating, and documenting business processes and requirements desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Understanding of ERP systems Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience with producing and executing test plans to verify business application changes / systems upgrades.
- Some experience with data migrations, ETL.
If you feel you are suitable and interested in discussing the role please click apply or send your CV directly to Mickk@montash.com