My client is looking for an Architect with extensive Payments experience around Gateways and Protocols. A leading payments company needs an Architect to start ASAP in London. They are offering £400-£500 a day on an initial 6 month contract with the strong likelihood for extension.
The Architect role will include the architecting, designing and developing of payment gateways and protocols, as well as developing applications that work with card schemes like EMV and union pay.
The Architect Lead must have:
- Extension experience in Payment Protocols. POS, Card Schemes and Gateways
- Ability to lead work as well working within a team.
- Excellent understanding of EMV, AMEX and UNION pay.
- Good understanding of the POS device, value chains and integrations.
- Good understanding of technical stack like Java, .NET, Python or embedded C
If you fit the criteria, please contact me ASAP.