Montash have been engaged by an innovative SME to source an asp.net developer with azure experience for an initial 3 month contract based in Guildford.
The company owns a unique Enterprise Cloud Software Product that predicts how alternative workforce and operational plans will impact the organisation's performance over time.
They have now re platformed their product in the cloud and are now focusing on developing and licensing the product to selected consulting and implementation partners under a SAAS model.
- have developed in all tiers
- have strong .NET web-based development experience and experience in the technical stack (listed below)
- have experience of technical design and architecture
- be well versed in the latest tools, techniques and methodologies of software development
- be able to take an active role in the design and development of future software solutions.
Good communication skills are important to this pivotal role.
Key Technical Skills
* ASP.NET MVC
* SQL Server
* Service Bus
* SQLServer and SQL databases
* Azure DevOps
* Resource management and installation
The product embeds:
- a proprietary business-simulation engine (which you don't need experience of)
- Tableau Server for visual analytics (for which experience would be very helpful).