Are you a career driven, ambitious graduate with financial motivation? Do you like to be rewarded for your achievements and recognised when you go the extra mile? Then IT Recruitment could be the right industry for you!
Due to the exceptional success from the DACH team this quarter, Montash are now in the market for Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join us in our sales teams.
We are looking for competitive, resilient, confident, and career-driven graduates who thrive to achieve success, trainee recruitment consultant role based in our London office in Old Street. Flexible working will be offered during covid -19 and afterwards. Full training provided!
Who are Montash?
Established in 2004, Montash have over 15 year's experience in partnering with enterprises and technology experts and connecting them to help build great companies. We work with some of the most widely known brands supporting them with their specialist IT vacancies.
We have a specific focus on the DACH, BeNeLux, UK and USA regions and we pride ourselves on being the partner of choice in the provision of technology talent and value added services in our niche markets.
All graduates will enrol onto an extensive 12 month training program. This is a combination of classroom and on the job training with ongoing coaching throughout your first and second year in the role. This programme offers the opportunity to work with the CEO, Associate directors, Internal and external training providers.
In addition to this you will have a mentor to work with closely and as a result you will see fast career progression, increased earning potential while developing a number of sales and business skills.
We will also provide you with innovative tools such as Lusha and Sourcebreaker
What does the role entail?
* Demonstrate a commitment to driving your own learning about industry / sector / market and broader business issues
* Develop strategies to maximise networks and business leads
* Establish an effective sales plan which includes target clients and candidates
* Identify business development opportunities, both reactive and proactive
* Use database and systems effectively to plan business development activity
* Demonstrate excellent relationship building, sales and service skills
* Use database, LinkedIn and Job boards to effectively source candidates
* Identify and utilise a broad range of candidate attraction strategies, including LinkedIn, websites and emails
* Assess and validate candidate skills through interviewing, and reference checking
* Use database and systems effectively to code and manage candidate information accurately and in a timely manner
* Manage candidate expectations and advise the candidate accurately on the market, salaries and conditions
* Establish action plans and proactively candidates to suitable client organisations
* Represent candidates effectively to clients whether by phone, face-to-face, via resume or by shortlist report
What do we require?
* German Speaker
* Sales experience or commercial experience (not essential)
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Financially driven and competitive
* Motivated to achieve and exceed targets
* Able to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
* Able to manage self and time effectively
* Demonstrates a sense of urgency
* Able to think on feet
* Demonstrates resilience
* Strong influencing and sales ability skills
* Excellent communication skills - assertive, credible and confident
* Develops positive working relationships with immediate team members
Benefits and what we offer
* 25 days holiday
* Duvet Days
* LinkedIn Recruiter license, Lusha & sourcebreaker
* Health Insurance
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Sabbatical opportunities
* Monthly Incentives (Michelin Star restaurants, sporting events, curling, bowling, nights out)
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Generous tech loan
* Bi-yearly holidays (Past destinations include Cancun, Ibiza, Prague, Marbella & Barcelona)
* Fresh fruit daily