Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Retailer to source a Business Project Manager for an initial 3 - 6 month contract with a chance of extension. This Project Manager must have experience / understanding of Aviation
Some time ago the client merged their Nordic and UK aviation operations and became a merged airline. This role is a Project Management role to look at scenarios arising from a BREXIT (hard exit) or otherwise. Ie if a hard Brexit were realised client would be potentially unable to fly UK aircraft form the Nordics.
The Project Manager is required to look at the original synergies created over the last 2 years and look at the best possible outcomes and process change to ensure they are making the most of opportunity and not losing the synergies built over the last circa 2 years based on various Brexit outcomes.
You will be looking at mitigating circumstances, options and optimizing various scenarios. There are technical SME's in place for various elements but a Project Manager is required to coordinate activities, assimilate the detail and drive forward to the 'to 'be' potential.
- Strong all round accomplished Business Project Manager
- Understanding of aviation mandatory
- Ideally an understanding of the more operational side of aviation ie flying rights/regulations/licences
- Very strong Stakeholder management skills able to communicate well and work through ambiguity
- Able to deliver in a complex organisation