AWS Architect required. An AWS Architect is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading technology company based in the West Midlands, on an initial four month contract.
We are looking for an AWS certified solution architect with experience of large scale migrations to AWS. The AWS Architect will take the lead on the design of the specific solutions and to enable the customer to migrate applications from their existing on premise data centres.
Candidates should have strong AWS and data centre migration background and be certified AWS solution. This includes:
- AWS security considerations including architecting the required design for Security Groups and NACLS to successfully migrate applications. Candidate must have good understanding of Guard Duty, Cloudwatch
- AWS Network Considerations including direct connect, Cloud Guard and route 53
- Infrastructure as code including Terraform and Ansible
- Understanding of Dev Ops and deployment automation in an AWS environment
- Ability to architect solutions in AWS necessary to support the migration of legacy applications
The role will require the review an assurance of the currently built AWS environment. The role will then be to design the AWS network requirements to enable the successful migration of the applications targeted for AWS into the newly built AWS environment. This includes:
- Agreeing and defining the design of the target design for migration of specific applications to AWS
- Maturing and developing the AWS migration process
- Optimising the technical steps in the migration process
- Assuring the solution design of the migration plans, design of the target environment
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.