Cloud Architect - AWS Cloud Architect
Montash is working with a leading company in the financial sector based in London who require an experienced AWS Cloud Architect to join their cloud team on a permanent basis. You will be required to implement their cloud strategy, architect solutions and guide deployment in their cloud environments.
- Implement their architecture solutions, cloud strategy and guide deployment in cloud environments.
- Produce high-quality High-Level Design documentation describing technical systems solutions, provide recommendations for resolution of complex technical issues and provide overall design direction
- Provide technical and data leadership to the application development group, including advising on the future direction of systems
- Support the Enterprise Architects with the development of infrastructure roadmaps to support the evolution of the technical and digital portfolios from current to future state
- Professional experience with AWS Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS); micro-services architecture and Cloud architecture models is required.
- Experience in integrating, designing and managing end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on AWS stacks is essential.
- Strong architecture experience on AWS Cloud Platforms
- Strong understanding of information processing practices and principles
- Ability to identify and recommend areas of improvement in our solutions, technology stacks, SDLC and development processes
- Experience in network design, systems and development.
- Knowledge of networking, storage and server hardware configuration and design is a bonus
- Comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects and delivery owners.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with globally distributed teams and tight timelines Qualifications / certifications
- AWS Solution Architect certification
- Relevant IT Architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF) is a bonus