AWS Solution Architect - (Freelance) - The Netherlands, Eindhoven
Montash are engaged with an innovative client situated near Eindhoven, to secure an AWS Solution Architect to join an already established Security & Digital Data team.
The Role: AWS Solution Architect
As an AWS Solution Architect, you will lead overall architecture and build an AWS data platform solution for the security function. The solution will be firmly integrated with a security data analytics solution Splunk.
- Have vision to support the roadmap program
- Hands-on with the engineering team in AWS architecture development
- Engage with senior stakeholders to identify requirements and customer needs
- Be the go to for System architecture as well as the product owner
Requirement and experience required as an AWS Solution Architect:
- 5 years' experience in architecture and design of big data solutions (AWS) - AWS Certified
- Tech lead and be comfortable leading an end-to-end big data analytics solution
- AWS data storage knowledge
- Splunk; log management & security monitoring
- AWS API; programming skills e.g. Python, Bash, Gitlab…
- DevOps CI/CD - GitLab, Jenkins etc…
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most innovative clients in the world, you will have the responsibility to lead an engineering team towards a successful delivery of an AWS Data-lake.
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic AWS Solution Architect position, please apply and call Harry Glover on 0031 207 036 453.