We're working with a client who is looking for a Cloud Architect to work at their headquarter in Germany. You will be the central and technical contact for different digitisation enterprise.
Job title: Cloud Architect
Remote: Possible 2days
Start date: ASAP
- Microsoft Azure environment under development .
- Installation and optimise a heterogeneous Windows system landscape in Azure.
- Optimisation and development of new services
- Provide automation and solutions in the Azure Cloud
- Ensure a complete support for our networks in the cloud, including administration, configuration, maintenance and monitoring.
- Develop of the solutions to optimise the existing IT infrastructure and our IT processes
From the Ideal Candidate
- A degree in IT or several years in IT
- 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Azure Management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud infrastructure tools
- High analytical skills as well as a responsible and structured way of working
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of Windows Server, server infrastructures, vitalisation
- Sound knowledge in the AAD environment
- Strong communication and team skills
- Good German and English spoken and written