Azure Operations Delivery Manager. Our client, a leading technology company, is in need of an Azure Operations Delivery Manager to start ASAP on a 6 month contract (with strong likelihood of extension) in Nottingham.
As the Azure Operations Delivery Manager you will oversee the build, test and release activities for the CloudOps team. You will also provide a single point of contact for the cloud delivery lead/product manager and manages a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, architects and release managers
Responsibilities of the Azure Operations Delivery Manager:
- Delivers projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Works with the product owner and transformation delivery manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Ensures all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participates in the knowledge management community sharing and re-applies skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Collaborates with the EUX WebOps team to ensure aligned processes and priorities
- Ensures products are built to an appropriate level of quality
- SC Clearance
If you fit the role, apply immediately