Are you an experience Business Analyst with a solid understanding of Data Concepts?
Our client, a leading e-commerce organisation who have a presence in over 180 countries and have a revenue over 20 Billion, are actively seeking looking for a BI Business Analyst to join their team.
You will be the key point of contact between the business and Data Engineering; therefore, you must have a thorough understanding of data processes and management, able to extract requirements and translate accurately to data teams.
As a business Analyst, you will:
- Use Agile techniques when appropriate to drive requirements specification and product backlog, including epics, user stories, narratives etc.
- Ensure that impact assessments are resulting from change are well understood and documented.
- Creating the information flows, processes and data structures to support the undertaken analysis
- Deliver the business requirements to timescales agreed with the Project Manager by planning and then driving the analysis phase of the projects
- Document clear and concise business/functional requirements to the agreed standard, providing clear linkage to business benefits.
- Provide business requirements in a format that are easy for the development team to work with and provides clear traceability through to the end product
- Ensure that the business stakeholders are satisfied that the solution meets their needs by planning and managing the User Acceptance Testing phase
- Support the Business case, by justifying the requirements of IT in business terms
- Support the roll out of big data technology to the analyst community through delivery training and advising on best practice
- Proficiency in SQL is a must
- Experience of business case support, project initiation, requirement capture, scope and change management, development support, UAT.
- You will be confident and technically capable when dealing with all levels across the business, proven stakeholder management skills.
- Documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models and use cases.
- Documenting using epics, user-stories, narratives, wireframes, product backlog and other Agile deliverables.
- Experience managing UAT
- A background in retail or travel would be beneficial