Overview: Montash is working with an exciting client in the travel and tourism industry who are actively looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join Greenfield Analytics solutions on AWS cloud native toolset. The perfect candidate will have end to end experience building AWS infrastructure, creation of Big Data ecosystems and CICD pipelines.
- Develop coding standards and quality
- Integration of tooling to provide automated deployment including automated quality assurance processes
- Alongside technical architects and product owners, create detailed design and provide inputs for the solution designs
- Work with delivery managers/scrum masters to create sprint plans identifying the technical dependicies and identifying critical path based on core technical deliverables
- You will work within both the Agile development framework- you will be a key member of the scrum team, you will be the go to person to resolve complex technical issues and work on resolution with the development team.
- You will be involved in developing core complex components, POCs, conducting technical workshops along with technical leads
- Key involvement in defining tools, metrics and processes used
- You will be a key link between the Scrum team and the Cloud Dev Ops service delivery functions to ensure that delivery pipelines developed adhere to departmental, source market and company standards and are fit for purpose
- Experience in Big Data (Hadoop ecosystems) Installation and optimization
- Extensive AWS experience: installing and optimising AWS products is mandatory (S3, EC2, EMR, Lambda, CloudWatch, dynamodb, redshift, Glue, Kinesis, Security, networking)
- Experience setting up and managing Pub/Sub systems like Kinesis (Mandatory)
- Experience in Terraform, Ansible and AWS Cloudformation scripting (Mandatory)
- Containerisation platforms (Preferable)
- Experience on development and monitoring tools like AWS CloudWatch, Dynatrace, git(BitBucket) and Jenkins (Mandatory)
- Experience in creating and managing CI/CD pipelines (Mandatory)
- Experience of test automation and code quality tools
Package- Salary: 70-90k + bonus and benefits
Languages: Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and he will contact you directly.