Montash are working with an international industry leader to secure a DevOps Engineer who has extensive experience working with big data tools and technologies. You will take a leading role on their internal data platform which supports their global enterprise, improving their automation environment, upgrading their workflow pipelines and supporting the data engineers and data scientists within the team.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Length: 12 Months (3 months rolling)
Remote Work: 20%
Start Date: March or April 2020
Project Language: English
For this role, you should ideally come from a software development background.
- CI / CD pipelines
- Big Data expertise (Spark, Kafka)
- Highly skilled in at least 1 programming language (ideally Scala or Python)
- Software engineering background
Other technologies with the team: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Neo4J, Jupyter, R-Studio, Zeppelin
- Develop new functionality for the data platform
- Improve performance, reliability and automation
- Resolve incidents and change requests
- Support and interact with data scientists and data engineers