Montash are searching for a Busines Analyst to join the marketing department of a Global Incentives and Rewards company, based in the heart of Central London.
- As the Business Analyst working closely with the innovation team, you will be responsible for assessing the impact of change of change to various systems, identifying and documenting business requirements, producing functional specifications, user stories, executing implementation plans and managing development tasks supporting the product innovation owners.
- The BA is responsible for analysing and modelling existing and future business processes through understanding and documenting current business procedures, identifying areas for improvement and connecting business people to information technology groups in the organization.
- The BA will work closely with the product innovation owners, business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable, which includes writing the business and functional requirements.
- Providing analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation as required
- Contributing to project plans, support defining project requirements by identifying project milestones and phases
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports and documenting recommending actions
- Estimating costs, benefit and time requirements of innovation projects including risks, predicting potential problems and return on investment for shareholders
- Supporting implementation and participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing with comprehensive E2E test cases (created by BA) at the application and multi-application levels
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst with a solid background and experience in business analysis, system design, configuration and user stories and testing. Ability to produce functional/non-functional designs
- 3+ years of experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, MS Project and JIRA
- 3+ years of customer interfacing and application integration projects experience
- 3+ years in project management including experience in risk management
- Experience of software development methodologies and industry best practice
- Understanding of development processes - SDLC, must be very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Have the ability to interpret requirements with proven practice in process modeling techniques underpinned by detailed analytical abilities with a view for future change
- Be a strong communicator, be tactful and diplomatic with the ability to present at all levels
- Be an excellent listener with a methodical approach to work
- Be proficient in organization and time management skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude