Business Analyst Needed. A leading travel company is in need of a Business Analyst to start ASAP on a 3 month initial contract (with likelihood of extension) in Luton.
The Business Analyst will have a broad technical understanding to run workshops, map requirements, shape and extract into something meaningful. The Business Analyst will also be able to Test Data Strategy and Test Environment monitoring.
The Business Analyst Duties:
- Gathering client technical requirements - liaising with technical / IT departments - Functional SME's, Environment Mgrs, Test Leads etc
- Running workshops to illicit and map requirements and prioritise in relation to the benefits that could be realised
- Documentation and reporting
- Stakeholder management
The Business Analyst Essential Skills:
- Broad IT understanding across a range of technologies
- Detail oriented
- Able to liaise across all disciplines with technical teams - Environment Managers, Test Leads, Technical SME's
Please apply ASAP if you fit the role.