Business Analyst needed. A leading IT company are in need of a Business Analyst to start ASAP on a 6-month contract (with possibility of extension) in Southampton.
The Business Analyst will be able to understand what needs to change from both a process and systematic perspective and be able to translate this into user stories and requirements that can then be worked through the development change process.
- Proven track record of analysing business process and existing software systems to be able to understand the current situation
- Gain an appreciation of what needs to change in order to meet the goals of the project.
- Developing the appropriate user requirements and use cases on the back of this analysis is key
- Being able to interpret user needs into a form that software developers can work with to deliver the required application changes.
- The ability to communicate with both business and IT stakeholders is vital to the success of this critical project
- Preferably with 10+ years' experience in a BA role.
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira a significant advantage.
- Knowledge of HipTest
If you fit this role, please apply immediately.