SC Cleared Business Analyst. Our client, a leading technology company is looking for a SC Cleared Business Analyst to start ASAP on a 1 month initial contract (with strong likelihood of extension) in London (remote).
As the SC Cleared Business Analyst, you will:
- Lead all the analysis activity on the project/account
- Work within and feed back into the enterprise & business architecture
- Work with the account to develop business and help pull together bids
- Take responsibility for the analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data
- Drive the end-to-end requirements management process
- Take a Product Owner role on Agile projects
- Support practice leadership: taking a lead on practice-wide/internal initiatives
- Demonstrate flexibility, using ability and experience to tackle issues as encountered
- Provide expert-level business analysis & requirements management
- Performance Management: a formal appraisal of more junior staff
- Take project-wide responsibility for the analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems, and data
- Take project-wide responsibility for traceability
- Oversee the capture of the customer requirements and their processing into detailed functional and non-functional requirements from which specifications and designs can be developed
- Set the standards for and lead on user experience and design of mobile applications
Skills we're looking for:
- Certification in the BSC Business Analysis syllabus, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of Business Analysis in Agile environments
- Writing user stories and managing product backlog
- Experience in delivering systems analysis and determining requirements on applications development projects
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business and functional requirements using UML (e.g. use cases and class diagrams) preferably within an established/structured method such as RUP
- A demonstrable track record of developing application designs & specifications: functional and non-functional and of maintaining traceability, throughout
- Experience in agile/scrum-based development, Kanban, etc.
- UX&D experience: wireframes, user personas & user journeys
- A successful track record of managing tasks/sub-projects
- A broad background of types of project and application experience from a major end-user / IT Services/consultancy organisation
- The ability to train and mentor other team members
- Stakeholder management skills; able to negotiate and influence people effectively
- The ability to plan and manage tasks and small projects within an overall project context
- Exposure to the most popular business analysis tools
- Candidates should be fully UK mobile: willing to work on projects across the UK and eligible for SC clearance.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.