Montash have been engaged by a leading Consutancy to source a Business Analyst on a large government Project focusing on transforming User Interfaces. This role is outside of IR35 and will require BPSS Clearance.
The Business Analyst will Work collaboratively with the product owner and other teams to clarify existing requirements and user experience mappings that exist within the service teams. Carry out discovery needed to determine UI requirements for customer facing services and carry out Discovery in a manner that will lead into subsequent development of alpha and beta solutions.
In general, the Business Analyst will:
Analyse and develop solutions that meet the Reform business needs of the Business Owners, written as User Stories. Work closely with all project stakeholders to translate their needs into User Stories and then into requirements for the development team to realise.
- Run interviews to gather client needs and gather functional and non-functional requirements
- Capture, analyse and document functional requirements, challenge the business where applicable to manage expectations and highlight risks/issues
- Create detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Model business process - actively investigate operational requirements, issues, and opportunities to seek effective solutions
- Participate to all agile ceremonials and stay available to the development team
- Seek continuous improvement across the team and within the Reform Programme and ensure key analysis products are delivered on time and to the required quality to meet Programme objectives
- Actively involve project stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver a business outcome through collaboration. Build and maintain a strong stakeholders' network