I am working with an advisory company in London who are currently implementing Dynamics Business Central and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong BC/NAV knowledge. You must have a strong understanding of the functional requirements within a Business Central/NAV implementation and have 3 plus year's experience in this area.
They are currently due to roll out a pilot launch of the project so require a Business Analyst to support the project throughout, you will join for an initial 6 months with likely extension. You will be joining a large project team working alongside the Microsoft partner in order to deliver the project successfully.
Day to Day:
- Working closely with stakeholders to gather requirements specific to the business, support the sprints and pilot launch
- Anticipate and resolve problems with requirement solutions quickly and efficiently
- Work closely with developers and architects to successfully deliver the project
- Heavy involvement with training end users alongside the implementation
- Working with Agile methodology
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV project experience
- Strong experience of training end users with Business Central/NAV
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Highly organised including ability to organise own and others to achieve deadlines
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 483 0281