Certified MuleSoft Developer needed. A leading IT company needs a Certified MuleSoft Developer to start ASAP on a 6 months contract (with likelihood of extension) in Glasgow.
The Certified MuleSoft Developer must have significant experience of working in an Enterprise Integration environment, developing APIs and using the Mulesoft Anypoint Platform.
The Certified MuleSoft Developer should have extensive, real-world MuleSoft development experience and be able to develop and provide technical leadership on complex Anypoint Platform integration projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and configure flows, subflows, and flow processing strategies for reusability and performance.
- Select and use appropriate types of transformers and modules to persist data and write MEL expressions to access and modify messages.
- Write DataWeave expressions to transform data.
- Control message content, flow, and processing by selecting and implementing appropriate connectors, routers, scopes, and filters.
- Design and implement comprehensive error handling strategies for applications.
- Implement and consume REST and SOAP web services.
- Create and use custom Java components.
- Use JUnit and MUnit to test Mule applications.
- Configure and deploy Mule applications to CloudHub and/or single or clusters of customer-hosted Mule runtimes.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.