A CI / CD DevOps Engineer is required to work on business critical CI / CD pipelines.
Role: CI / CD DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Length: 12 months
Location: 99% Remote Work (Maybe 1 week at the client site in Germany will be required)
Start Date: Early to Mid September (some flexibility)
Project Language: English (German is a bonus)
* You will be responsible for the further development, automation and scaling of key services.
* You will have responsibility for the maintenance and optimisation of automated CI/CD pipelines, with a focus on quality assurance, operation and monitoring, incident handling and more
The tech stack is: Azure (Azure DevOps, functions, event hubs, service bus, cosmos DB, TSI), Git, Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes.
* Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment with Git and Jenkins (Administration, Pipelines, Plugins)
* Ops experience working with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
* Knowledge of open authentication / authorisation protocols (OpenID, OAuth) is desirable
Interview Process: 1 stage Skype interview
Please apply via the job advert for immediate consideration