100% Remote Greenfield Project - March Starts - Global Pharmaceutical
Montash are currently partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical client based in the Frankfurt area who are searching for 5-10 experienced and ambitious Project Managers to join them on a major Data + Analytics Program for at least the next 24 months.
This would be a 100% remote project for the duration.
In the course of two years more than 10 large global systems are going to be exchanged and innovative analytics tools are being built to support protocol design, trial oversight and clinical data analytics platforms.
The objective for the client is to modernize clinical development and significantly shorten the time to market.
- 8-10 years experience within IT
- 2-4 years in relevant areas of Data led projects - ideally in Pharma or Life sciences
- Experience in Project Management
- Proven effective leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams towards overall goals
- Management of senior stakeholders across the business
- Workshop Facilitation cross vertical
- Expertise in Business Process Management and good knowledge of BPM tools such as ARIS
- Experience in User Requirement authoring
- Clinical operation or Life science domain expertise would be very beneficial
Language skills required - English
Remote working - 100%