Cloud Data Analyst - Surrey
One of the UK's leading companies has an opportunity for a Cloud Data Analyst to join their business in a new role, and be able to carve out a career with huge opportunity, training, development and reward.
The business has an atmosphere of high performance and pragmatism, and to be successful you will approach the role with a "Can-Do" attitude.
The cloud data analyst will be responsible for implementing the cloud data strategy. The cloud data strategy will incorporate the data capture, data integration and transformation of disparate data sets into a common data model to drive insight for the business globally.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management tools.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources into reportable DataMart's.
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Install/update disaster recovery procedures.
- Ensure stability / performance of the platform
- Design and development using Cloud services from Microsoft AND/OR AWS
- Ability to create, amend and review SQL queries
- Experience building BI Data Models ready for reporting
- Experience in data acquisition from multiple sources to a common data structure
- Ability to translate functional requirements to technical design
- Ability to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels up to senior management in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Working in an Agile enviornment
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- B2B experience
Salary Up to £45,000 plus 15% Bonus and generous pension and benefits