Cloud Engineer (AWS) - Geneva, Switzerland - Freelance/Contract
We are currently working with a client based in Geneva, Switzerland to secure a Cloud Engineer on a freelance basis.
The Role: Cloud Engineer (AWS)
As a Cloud Engineer, you will assist in the deployment, configuration, support, and evolution of the AWS cloud system.
The successful candidate will have most of the following:
- AWS Solution Architect Certification; Associate or Professional.
- Experience in infrastructure automation tools, i.e. CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible etc.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud best practices
- Experience in migration of applications into a scaled, distributed/hybrid cloud.
- Deep knowledge of containerization techniques and best practices,
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you or someone you know would like to hear more about this position please click apply, or send your CV to AidenB@montash.com