Cloud Engineer - Azure required. A Cloud Engineer - Azure with current SC Clearance is required by Montash's client, a leading technology company, on an initial three month contract in Wiltshire.
The Cloud Engineer - Azure will work with a Cloud Migration development team to move systems from on-premise hosting onto Azure cloud. You will work within a team to set up and transition the development environment to Azure. This work will include setting up a development, build and test environment on Azure.
The Cloud Engineer - Azure will have the following experience/skillset:
- Experience in SQL Server 2008 R2 as well as more modern versions would be beneficial.
- Experience in administration of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2016 would be beneficial.
- Experience of development within Azure environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile way as part of an Agile team.
- Experience of development in Microsoft .Net C#.
- Experience of development in Embarcadero Delph would be beneficial.
- Experience of development using MSDTC (Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator).
The Cloud Engineer - Azure will have the following key strengths:
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Team working, personal networking skills.
- Self-motivated developer with ability to understand and maintain existing code.
- Ability to identify and develop software improvements.
- Works under pressure while remaining decisive.
- Able to communicate all needs, instructions and decisions clearly.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.