Cloud Engineer - Romford - £65,000 - £70,000
Our client a financial services organisation with a revenue of £3.6 billion are actively seeking a Cloud Engineer to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a Greenfield project.
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for completing infrastructure tasks around BAU and projects, working with the team on various technologies and providing documentation and training for transitioning a project into BAU.
This role will also offer the opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days per week.
- At least 1 years experience in a DevOps role
- Background in Infrastructure engineering in a wintel environment
- Previous financial services experience
- Experience of infrastructure-as-a-code
- Experience of containerisation
- Implementation of new technology platforms using Microsoft Technologies
- Effective and proactive communication with the business and IT Teams
- Ensure training and supporting documentation is in place for handover to Service Operations
If this Cloud Engineer role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Cloud Engineer - London - £65,000 - £70,000