My client, a leading consultancy are seeking a contract Security Engineer with strong knowledge of cloud-based solutions and O365 to work on projects linked to the secure deployment of cutting edge cyber security banking technologies.
This role is offered on a remote basis although travel to office UK-wide may be necessary in the future.
Within this technically hands-on role, you will act as an MS Office 365 subject matter expert and utilise considerable cloud-based knowledge (ideally Azure) to aid our client in the delivery of security engineering and design-based projects.
- Proven knowledge of cloud security principles withing MS Azure and MS 365 technologies
- Further knowledge of Azure Cloud solutions- e.g Access Management, virtualisation, Cloud identity and access, etc.)
- Ability to secure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes and/or Docker)
- Ideally, experience around ISO27001 or similar security control frameworks
- Proven knowledge of security architectural principles
If you fit the role, please apply