Montash have been engaged by a leading Retail client based in Leeds to source a Commercial Lawyer with significant corporate experience.
This is an intitial 4 month contract to cover the current incumbent's sabattical. This is a standalone role with remit across all the corporate space.
- Handle business transactions
- Oversee negotiations
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements ie mergers, acquisitions etc
- Contractual disputes - manage and coordinate satisfactory outcomes
- Working within data protection, IP, corporate governance, GDPR standards and regulations
- Building relationships with key Stakeholders internal and external
* Qualified lawyer with 4 years PQE
* Excellent interpersonal skills, influencer
* Excellent contract drafting capabilities
* Proficient IT skills - Ms Office
* Able to drive effective resolutions
* Pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving