Montash have been gngaged by leading client to source a Commercial Lawyer (Real Estate) for an initial 3 - 4 month contract based in Leeds.
This role sits in the Legal department and is a stand alone role with remit across all of the corporate space.
The client handle many thousands of contracts each year, covering goods, logistics, e-commerce and information technology. In addition, there may also be opportunities to advise on other transactional matters involving corporate, property and data protection law.
- Handle business transactions
- Oversee negotiations
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements
- Contractual disputes - manage and coordinate satisfactory outcomes
- Working within data protection, IP, corporate governance, GDPR standards and regulations
- Building relationships with key Stakeholders internal and external
* Qualified lawyer with ideally around 4 years PQE
* Relevant real estate experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills, influencer
* Excellent contract drafting capabilities
* Proficient IT skills - Ms Office
* Able to drive effective resolutions
* Pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving