Commercial Manager Needed. A leading E-commerce company are in need of a Commercial Manager to start ASAP on a 4 month contract (With likelihood of extension) in Luton.
As the Commercial Manager, you will lead a commercial function using data to back up the Product and Supply Chain function. You will also drive decision making and build a cost-conscious culture, ensuring a focus on growing revenue whilst also managing cost base across the markets. You will also implement robust commercial controls to give clarity on the performance of key supplier contracts. You will have also worked on European projects.
Commercial Manager responsibilities:
- Track performance of initiatives
- Measure impact of commercial decisions
- Report against key financial metrics
- Present on reporting, tracking and bring these to life as a story/picture to enable suggestion of improvement, new initiatives and approaches
- Work with virtual team to suggest new ideas
- Leading/managing function
Commercial Manager Essential Skills:
- Strong contract management experience
- Strong retail/ecommerce background
- Able to provide detailed performance insight - trends, solutions, recommendations and bring these to life
- Take data and provide insight and recommendations regarding the results
- Able to work in an environment with healthy tension between markets
- Able to build relationships with a disparate team, manage contracts against forecasts
- Suggest ideas and work collaboratively Really good listening skills
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.