Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 company to source a Commercial Manager with strong experience in the travel industry or retail industry.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support in relation to in-flight services and manage a virtual team. You will support the client's airline services to a platformed operation and will build effective service relationships across all markets
- You will lead a commercial function to use data to support the product and supply chain function, drive decision making and build a cost conscious culture. You will ensure a focus on revenue whilst managing the cost base across the markets, whilst implementing strong commercial controls to give clarity on the performance of key supplier contacts.
- The candidate will be a business partner to colleagues across In Flight Services retail, non- retail and supply chain to identify financial opportunities
- You will influence and challenge the decision making process using data to underpin you approach.
- You will be responsible for a team who will manage, validate and evaluate Master product data across In Flight Services to develop robust commercial controls
- Support Services and cost changes, including forecasting and evaluation of In Flight services P&L
- Responsible for supporting the product and market commercial teams, to grow on board retail margin, through data as well as identifying trends and risks
- Management of multiple stakeholders in development and business areas
- Build strong working relations
- Engage senior stakeholders over the UK and Europe
- You will have responsibility for ensuring that any business initiatives or contract changes to either products or services are reviewed, analysed, evaluated and priced, and communicated to local finance teams and other stakeholders in In flight services and markets.
- Proven experience in commercial positions
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment
- Experience influencing stakeholders and presenting at leadership meetings
- Experience leading a team and developing team-members