Montash have been engaged by a leading Supply Chain and Logistics Client to source a Continuous Improvement Consultant for a 3 month rolling contract based in Leicester with frequent travel to UK Sites
Ideally the client would be looking for someone to go temp to perm
The rate is £275 - £350 per day inside IR35. A fully loaded car and fuel card will be provided.
The client have a number of programmes ongoing and are rolling out their own policies, procedures and lean continuous improvement processes to all sites. The work will involve UK wide travel to any site and from week to week could require rolling out policies to a specific site over a period of time, or could involve being on a different site every day depending on the site size and where they are in their specific journey in terms of embedding processes, lean methods and efficiencies.
Lean and C.I are standardised and the role will involve deploying training techniques and training in lean and processes:
- Site start ups, starting a site on their Lean and CI journey
- Site revisits - series of check ins for sites who have already adopted processes to undertake check in and reviews
- Site specific focus - tailoring key focus areas for specific sites to ensure they reach the required standard
- In a given week the incumbent could be involved at various sites in all of the above depending on site and roll out plan
- UK Drivers Licence
- Demonstrable proven experience of getting lean and C.I in place with a large client
- Practical experience of rolling out lean and standardised processes
- Good warehouse understanding
- Evidence of achievements - ie time saving, cost savings, achievements in safety - tangible results
- Personality wise - influencing, able to achieve buy in, credible with some gravitas to drive