I am currently working with an international client that is seeking an experienced Azure Solution architect with experience in Azure Kubernetes (AKS) for a long-term project.
The customer is a global brand that is about to kick off a large program across Europe, and as such they need someone with strong stakeholder engagement skills that will be able to influence and co-ordinate with teams across different countries.
We are holding out interviews this week! Priority will be given to those with short notice period. The ideal candidate has worked on a similar role for an enterprise client or a large consulting company.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Remote (Outside of IR35)
- Help with the leadership and mentoring of technical resources
- Ensure organization is setup on Azure with managed groups and blueprints.
- Enforce operational and security controls through blueprints for various workloads and teams
- Understanding of Azure DevOps and Azures IaaS - PaaS for modernized on-premises infrastructure
- Provide input to develop patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype, and demonstration systems
* Optimize workload costs and efficiently running hybrid environments
- Provide input to design, implement, and support appropriate solution and technical architectures
- Hands on experience with Azure Kubernetes (AKS) - ideally CKA / CKAD Certified