CRM Change Manager (Salesforce) needed. A leading retail company is in need of a CRM Change Manager to start ASAP on a 6 month contract (with possible extension) in Ashford, Kent.
Our client is looking for someone to support their change management initiatives. As the CRM Change Manager (Salesforce), you must establish the change management plan focusing on:
- End user support (approach, user mechanics, structure)
- Comms (overall comms strategy and engaging the senior comms team as required)
- Training (sensible plan to train & deploy groups of users, consider super users etc)
- General change management - clear plan and strategy and establish a process to use as future blueprint
- Create/implement model for rollout framework across the organisation in future tranches/different business areas
CRM Change Manager (Salesforce) Essential Skills:
- Experienced in management of large enterprise wide change
- Very strong business transformation skills
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Experienced in managing change in a multi faceted environment.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.