Montash have been engaged by a leading Retail client to source a Customer Data Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Luton.
The role is working on the company's CRM and Ancillaries function on a global customer programme. The role will involve working on a MasterData Management Solution to multiple source markets and it's delivery.
The timeline is ambitous with lots of overlaps.
Example's of Activity
- Checks against logical data models
- Working with BA's to ensure requirements are met ie ensuring reference data sets are confirmed to agreed standards and to introduce standards for some
- Defining the allowable list of titles - this will include some analysis and recommendation of standards and securing source markets agreement to move forward
- Data quality profiling - for example customer data set such as postcode field - is there anything that may present a problem in testing phase
- Proven Data Analyst in a similar scale organization
- Appreciation of Customer Data - experience in a role where Customer Data is key (MDM)
- International programmes experience - this role will involved UK&I who are already on board, Netherlands and Nordics due to come on line and Germany currently being worked on
- Execution more important than communications skills but need to be able to interact in IT and technical terms with Testers, Developers and IT staff
- Background coding capability and able to write queries - this could be is SQL, SAS, Python code